Trinity fosters a personal learning environment that cultivates self-confidence and academic success. Students are admitted who exhibit the following characteristics:
- It is a general requirement that children admitted to Trinity Christian School and at least one parent/guardian have made a profession of faith in Christ and be regular attendees of a local church.
- Admission to Trinity Christian School required the student to have maintained at least a "C" average (2.0 grade point average on a 4.0 system) during the most recent academic year and grading period.
- Applicants will be formally considered for admission only after the above items are satisfactorily accounted for.
- It is not the intent of Trinity Christian School to admit students who have recently experienced behavioral or emotional problems in school.
- It is not the policy of Trinity Christian School to admit part-time students.
- The Trinity Christian School Non-Profit Corporation admits students to Trinity Christian School of any race, color, national or ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities, generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin in the administration of educational policies, scholarship and loan programs, athletic or other school administered programs.